In this step, you will:
- Get the app on your classroom tablets OR bookmark myf2b.com on your classroom computers
- Log in to Footsteps2Brilliance
- If working offline, download books, songs, and games
1. Determine which Footsteps2Brilliance App your students will use
Use the following chart to help to determine which apps will best serve your students. For more a detailed overview of each app, check out this article: Which app should I use for my classroom?
Who should use this app?
Scope and Sequence
|Clever Kids University: Pre-Reader
This program solidifies letter recognition, print awareness, and other critical readiness skills.
Kindergarten (beginning of year)
Scope and Sequence
|Clever Kids University: I Can Read
This program provides a systematic and explicit phonics curriculum.
|Footsteps2Brilliance School Edition - Yellow and Blue Levels
This program provides the extra practice and activities your students need to master grade-level standards.
|Footsteps2Brilliance School Edition - Red Level
This program provides interactive songs, nursery rhymes, books and activities to support cognitive and language development.
Infant/ Toddler - Red Level Books only
2. Download the apps OR bookmark myf2b.com*
If not already done, Footsteps2Brilliance will need to be set up on your classroom devices. The apps can be used on any smartphone, tablet, computer, or interactive whiteboard. Click the button below to get the app on your preferred device.*
- Your district or school may be setting up your classroom devices. Check with your administrators for more information.
- This step does not apply to classrooms using Chromebooks or accessing Footsteps2Brilliance on a web browser.
3. Log in
Open the app or go to myf2b.com.
Click Log in with Username and Password.
Can't find your login? Where do I find my username and password?
4. Want to work offline? Download books and games*
If you are using a tablet or smartphone AND you want to work offline, you will need to download the books, songs and games that you want to use. Learn more about downloading here.
|*Note: You can skip this step if you will be using Footsteps2Brilliance on a web browser at myf2b.com.
|Need more help? mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org