If you have students who are writing books or journals in Spanish, you may want to set up your keyboard to toggle to Spanish on your device.
On an iOS device:
- Open the Settings App and go to General and then Keyboard.
- Choose Keyboards and select Add New Keyboard. Select Spanish.
- When using a keyboard in Footsteps2Brilliance, simply tap the “World” button and it will switch the keyboard to the alternate languages you set up.
On a Kindle Fire:
- From the Home Menu select Settings.
- Select Keyboard & Language.
- Select Language. Select Spanish from the drop down menu.