Each time that a student completes an assigned task, they earn a trophy. Different activities have different completion criteria.
- For games with a score: Students must get 80% or higher to receive a trophy.
- For games with no score (exposure activities): Students must get to the end of the game to receive a trophy.
- For games that open with starting map: Students must complete at least one location on the map to receive a trophy.
(Note: The map will open to the student's current status on the game. For example, if the student has completed 2 castles, then the assignment will open with 2 castles already completed.)
- For books: When students exit the book, they are prompted to confirm whether the assignment is complete. A Trophy is earned if they say that they have completed the book.
- For Doodle Pad or Create-a-Book or My Journal: When students exit, they are prompted to confirm whether the assignment is complete. A trophy is earned if they say that they have completed the task.
Please note that the trophy count resets at the beginning of each school year.
Where do students see their trophies?
Students can see their trophy count by clicking on their To Do button under My Assignments.
The trophy count appears at the top of the student's To Do list.